Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Creative Block? What?!

After weeks of having my creative juices flowing, I am blocked.  I guess all the creating and home improvement projects have temporarily shut my brain down.  I am determined to get over this...I LOVE CREATING!  I miss it already.

In the meantime, I still feel the need to keep my promise to blog regularly.  It doesn't matter if I have the best blog or the greatest projects, as I recently read in an article.  (I wish I would have noted the site I read it...it was awesome!)  Anyway, I love to create and share.  I hope that someone reads and gets inspired too.

So, today I thought that I would share another old project I completed.  Enjoy!



I love this inspiration saying.  Being a patient with fibromyalgia, it reminds me to lean on my faith on those bad days and trust in His strength when mine is lacking.  (The picture is borrowed from Flickr)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment