Monday, February 13, 2012

A New Beginning

Although we are now 6 weeks into the new year (2012), I am determined to follow through with a promise to myself (call it a resolution...I HATE THOSE!).  I decided as the new year rang in that in 2012 I would improve myself anyway I could.  So far, I feel happy in what I am doing.  I have purchased my new DSLR camera and have taken a basic class to use it.  I have been teaching myself how to use the camera and practicing whenever I can.  I have fibromyalgia, so winter is not my most favorite time of the year.  I have spent the past 6 weeks going through closets, cabinets, and drawers.  Purging/Throwing out old stuff that is no longer of use to me.  I have improved storage in my home in creative ways...thank you Pinterest.  I have taken two trips out with my camera in hand and practiced.

OK, so you can see I have been a busy girl.  To make a long story short, I am at the stage now that I have picked up blogging again.  Hopefully this will help keep me even more accountable to myself.  I don't expect to blog daily, but at least once a week in the beginning.

I want to keep my promise and share some of my hard work with you.  I hope you enjoy it.  I welcome any and all comments and critiques.  Thanks for listening to me ramble...ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment