Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Beauty in the Ozarks

Recently, I had the opportunity to grab my camera and disappear for a couple of hours.  That does happen as often as I would like.  So, I snatched the small window of time that I had and headed to a local park to capture some beautiful shots.





These shots were taken at Rutledge-Wilson Farm Park in Springfield, MO.  It is a great park for children's learning of farms.  It has a lot of beautiful open areas, trails, barns and, of course, play equipment.  For a photographer, it has so many places to catch wonderful shots, you couldn't catch them all in one day.





I am lucky enough to live in the Ozarks, where there is always beauty abound.  I never run out of places to take my camera.  Finding that perfect shot only requires that I am paying attention.  With or without a photographers eye, you will find a great photo waiting to happen.

So, go out there and create your world.  If you can envision it, it is only waiting for you to bring it to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment