Tuesday, May 8, 2012

More Missouri Beauty

I am lucky enough to live in an area that has much green space, trails and gorgeous parks.  When I have the time, I love to grab my camera and go walking.  There is so much beauty all around us that if we aren't watching closely enough, we miss it.  I didn't really discover this until I started teaching myself photography.

This is the one hobby that allows me to make something beautiful when my body doesn't cooperate with me...which can be more often than not with fibromyalgia.  With my recent order from the doctor not to use my left hand for three weeks, I was crushed.  Now what do I do with myself?  Grab the camera of course.  It's not the easiest to focus, but I think I have it figured out.  So, I am going to share some more beauty with you in the follow days.








Take some time to look around and create something beautiful in your world.


No comments:

Post a Comment