Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Snowflake Fun Christmas Cards

I always suggest to beginning card makers to start making cards at Christmastime.  Christmas cards are the most versatile cards to make, and most everyone can punch out or die cut a snowflake and match it up with a paper.  It is simple for anyone.  Best of all, it is a great way to spend a cold, rainy or snowy day with the kids.
 
These are a few cards I put together using a little bit of paper and ribbon.  The rest are die cut or punched snowflakes.
 


 
As always, all of my cards are for sale at my Ebay store; Kimberz Kreations .
 
I also sell card making, paper crafting and scrapbooking supplies and embellishments so you can create your own little beauties.  I would love to have you stop by.

This week on Ebay, I have a great deal on ribbon and Sizzix Framelit Dies.
 
Please feel free to leave your suggestions or comments.  I would love to hear what your thoughts are.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment