Friday, October 17, 2014

Christmas Card Kreations

As promised, I want to share some of the kreations I have made with stamps, stickers and dies.  This experiment was a fun and educational one.  I learned that you can make beautiful cards with stickers, but not all stickers work well.
 
Tell me what you think:
 


 
These are just a few examples of the cards that I made with some stickers.
 
To give a little credit, I used Paper Studio stickers that can be purchased at Hobby Lobby stores.  The ones that I used where purchased last Christmas season, so I don't know if they will still be available this year.
 
If you would like to see all of my sticker card kreations, stop by my Ebay store and check out all my Christmas card bundles.  If you don't have time to create your own cards, I would certainly appreciate your business.
 
 
Thank you again for stopping by the ole blog.  Please feel free to leave any suggestions or comments.  I would love to hear from you.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment