Sunday, October 19, 2014

Simple Handmade Christmas Cards

I think that I am finally getting the hang of this Christmas Card making thing (joking!).
 
These cards were created with punches, dies and scrap paper.  I rarely throw away any paper scraps.  There is always a card that can use event the smallest scrap.  Scraps are the best paper to use with punches, in my opinion.
 
Whenever I start getting too many scraps in my drawer, I will take a few minutes and cut them down to shapes: hearts, stars, snowflakes, squares, circles, etc.  It saves a lot of time later.
 

 
Thanks again for stopping by.  Remember to get out there are create!
 
If you would like to see all of my Christmas card bundles, you are always welcome to stop by my Ebay store at Kimberz Kreations .
 
 
If you have any suggestions or comments, I would love for you to leave those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment