Thursday, November 6, 2014

New Cards Available Now for 2014


I made it back!
 
As you have noticed, it has been a couple of weeks since you have seen any updates from me.  The good news is, I have been working extra hard in order to get some new Christmas Card designs ready for the 2014 holiday season.
 
What you are seeing is only one of many new ten card packages available now at my Ebay store: Kimberz Kreations .   There are many new designs.  Cards are being sold in packages of ten different cards.
 
As you have seen before, I rarely make multiple cards of the same design.  I do this in order to provide my customers with a wide variety of cards to choose from.  I certainly do like to send out the exact same card to each person on my list, so I don't imagine my customers do either.
 
If you would like to see what else is new, please go to Ebay and check out all the new cards and card making items that I have for sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment