Thursday, November 13, 2014

New Large Half-Fold Sized Christmas Cards

 
With the newest Christmas card sets that are available on my Ebay store: Kimberz Kreations , I decided to not only do some non-traditional colored cards, but some larger sized cards.

These cards are a full half-fold sized card, measuring 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".

 
These larger cards are a bit challenging.
 
You always imagine when creating cards, if I only had a little more room for this embellishment or that....  I have found that more space can also have a down side.  They are a bit more difficult to fill with color and dimension.  Although, I always get comments on how much others love them, to me they sometimes appear to be a bit plain.
 
This is where the designer is a bit more critical of themselves than others are.  I find that I am usually more critical of myself than anyone else is.  I think this is why I so enjoy getting comments and suggestions.  Having the honest opinion of a customer or potential customer always has more weight with me than my own opinion.  I know, strange.
 
So, please feel free to leave comments and suggestions.  They are always welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment