Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Lovely as a Tree Cards

One of the most versatile stamp sets available today, in my opinion, is Stampin' Up's Lovely As A Tree.  This set can be used for Christmas, Birthdays, or Everyday cards.
 
If you are looking at a beginner set that is versatile and easy to use, this one is my suggestion.
 
 
If you would like to learn how to create this background and others that are similar, all you need to do is go to Pinterest.  There are many different tutorials.  Just find one that suits you and your skill level.

Remember, there is not wrong way to create.  If you are putting ink (or other medium) to paper, you are being creative.  I have found that art is relative.  I have created things that I didn't think looked good at all, but someone will come along and absolutely love it.

 
If you are not the creative type, or just don't have the time. please feel free to visit me on Ebay to purchase your set of Christmas cards - Kimberz Kreations

No comments:

Post a Comment