Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Precious Moments Chapel Photography

The last couple of days have been gorgeous for Missouri weather at this time of year.  Although, the wind had been insanely strong.  Even though there are only buds on the trees and a few flowers popping out for spring, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to grab my camera and take a day out in the 70 degree weather.

I live less than an hour from the Joplin/Carthage area, so I decided to trek off to the Precious Moments Chapel in Carthage, Missouri.  It is one of the most peaceful and gorgeous places.  I have been going regularly for years.  Every time I go, I leave with this feeling of inner peace.

I thought that I would share some photos.  You can view the entire collection at Kimberz Photostream .  In the meantime, here is a sneak peek.






I can't wait for everything to green up to go back.  In the blooming season, the Chapel's grounds are gorgeous.  Stay tuned for those.

As always, stay creative.  Get out there and create something beautiful.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment