Saturday, April 1, 2017

Stampin' Up One Wild Ride Stamp Set

I decided to order the new Stampin' Up rubber stamp set, One Wild Ride.  I couldn't be happier with the results.  It was so easy to make cards with it.  In fact, I got a little bit carried away over the past couple of weeks making several different cards. 

I am planning some new designs using this set, including feminine colored cards.  I am looking forward to getting back to the design process.  Let me share a few of my results with you.

New designs for our New Shop

One Wild Ride by Kimberz Kreations


I have several new rubber stamp sets from Stampin' Up from their Sale-a-Bration sell.  I cannot wait to begin using them to offer new cards in new styles to my customers. 

Over the coming week, my Ebay store is set to reopen.  Look for special deals and free shipping sales.  New cards and embellishments will be available for purchase.  My Etsy store opening will quickly follow the Ebay opening.

This is an exciting time and will only get more exciting over time.  Please continue to check back for new designs.  Remember they will all be available for purchase in my stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment