Sunday, April 2, 2017

New and Exciting Thank You Designs

It's hard to believe that we are already in April.  Seems like only yesterday we were celebrating the holidays.  It has been a busy three months for me, but opening day is quickly approaching.  I have had some minor set backs, and of course, life always seems to get in the way.

It is nice having a job that I love. creating.  My physical condition does not allow me to do as much as I used to or even as much as I would like.  Over the past 8 years, I have been suffering with a debilitating condition in my left hand and thumb.  Even though I am right-handed, sometimes certain activities require the use of both hands.  Pinching, squeezing or even pressure can make my card making difficult at times.

Approximately every three months or so I stroll in to the orthopedic surgeon for a lovely cortisone injection that I pray will last longer than the last.  Occasionally I am lucky enough to get about 8-10 weeks of relief.  Recently, though, this has not been the case.  I am lucky if I get 6-8 weeks of relief.

As I am told by my surgeon, the only surgery to fix this condition is normally only performed on patients that are over the age of 60.  At age 45, I am a long way from fitting into that category.  Until then, I try injections, creams, medication or any other crazy thing that I think may give me relief.

I have told you this story so that others who suffer from fibromyalgia coupled with rheumatoid arthritis understand that you may not always be able to do ALL the things you would like, but you can use those good days to take the time to do something you love.

As promised, I wanted to share a few of my new designs in thank you cards.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I have in creating them. 

Bright Color mixed with Neutral Brown

Beautiful and Simple Design

I enjoy designing and creating thank you cards of all sorts.  I always try to keep in mind that some people really like color, but some enjoy a simpler neutral color palette.

Beautiful design is Light, Airy Colors

Neutral browns with gold highlights.

These new sets will be available in my stores soon.  They offer a mixture of color and neutrality.

Stay tuned for information on store opening sales.  Prices will be reduced and for a limited time, free shipping will be offered.


No comments:

Post a Comment