Wednesday, April 12, 2017

More Masculine Birthday Cards

As you know, I had so much fun creating this two-piece birthday card set.  Stampin' Up's One Wild Ride rubber stamp set brought out my creative juices quickly.  There are so many possibilities that I cannot wait to get the set back out and design some more cards.

I am sure this set will not last long once it reaches our store on Etsy.  That's right, this premium birthday card set will only be available in our new Etsy store (for now).  I hope to have similar designs on Ebay soon.

These cards are designed with nothing but style....inside and out.  The inside has a matching color stamp and sentiment.  The left front corner of the envelope is also stamped to match.

Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! One Wild Ride

Masculine - Stampin' Up - One Wild Ride

If you have ideas or suggestions for additional cards and card styles, I always welcome any questions or suggestions.

Please continue to follow my blog for upcoming card styles and information on special pricing and sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment