Saturday, April 29, 2017

Happy to Announce the OPENING OF OUR ETSY STORE!!

It has been a long, hard road and at times seemed like it was an impossible task, but I am happy to announce the GRAND OPENING of my Etsy Store!  After the big move, restocking for the opening of two stores seemed like something that would take months. 

Life has thrown a few obstacles my way, but I happy to announce that I did overcome.

Available now are a large selection of birthday and thank you cards in two separate stores.  One on Ebay and one on Etsy.  Now you are able to find more than 50 styles of thank you cards, and over 200 different birthday greeting cards.

Now on Etsy

The next task is to get a jumpstart on the holidays.  It seems rather odd to be thinking of Christmas and snow when summer is right around the corner, but so is the life of a crafter.  My goal is to provide the widest variety of colors and styles for your holiday cards.

If you are anything like me, I send out a multitude of Christmas greeting cards.  I feel the need to touch base with anyone in my life at that time of the year.  Each one deserves only the best greeting.  I take these greetings seriously, whether giving or receiving them.  It is for this reason I feel the need to produce hundreds of holiday greetings. 

Drop in to see what the next project is.  If you don't see updates for a few days, or even a couple of weeks, just know that I am locked away in my craft room working diligently.

No comments:

Post a Comment