Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Unique Handmade Birthday Cards You Can't Miss!

It is always my goal to bring you new and colorful designs in all my cards.  Birthday cards are one of my favorite cards to create.  I get to stretch my creativity with each one.  Even though some may be of similar design or style, I try to make each card stand out from the next so that they are all unique.

Online shopping is the most convenient form of shopping today.  It has become more popular over the years.  This form of shopping provides a way for each of us to take our time when shopping for gifts for the special people in our lives.  Why not shop for greeting cards the same way?

One thing I hate is standing in the card and being overwhelmed by all the different cards that are available.  They seem so impersonal, but we have all stood in that isle at one point.  Imagine shopping online for your special greeting cards.  Not only are handmade cards more personal, but they provide you with a wider, more unique variety of dimensions.

Here are a few more birthday cards that will be available soon.




Who wouldn't love to receive one of these cards for their special day?
Bright and beautiful.  Best of all, they are more affordable than any store bought card.  That is right, I said MORE affordable!

Because I purchase all my supplies in bulk and on sale, I am able to make larger quantities of cards for a reasonable price.  If you have ever shopped for card making or scrapbook supplies, you know that they are super expensive.  When you start adding in tools, stamps, dies and embellishments, it is possible to spend more on making a card than buying a gift.  That is why I am here.  I can provide the affordability for the look of that expensive card.

Keep those comments and suggestions coming.
Keep an eye out for even more cards tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment