Monday, March 6, 2017

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

It can never be said enough; Thank You!  Don't forget to tell people in your life, "Thank You". 

It is often thought but not always said.  I created this collection to be sure that everyone has the opportunity not only to say Thank You, but to receive a Thank You too.




I wanted to bring color to this collection.  With spring right around the corner, this particular set made me feel warm inside.  Thoughts of spring flowers and summer beach days swirled in my head. 

Work has never been what I call my job.  Creating!  That is what I do for a living.




This is one of my favorite sets in my Thank You Collection.  I love the variety of colors.

There is still so much more to come in this collection.  I am excited to be able to make them available for sale online soon.

In redesigning my cards and blog, I have chosen to take this time out to redesign my Ebay store as well.  I will be opening an Etsy store soon.  This will provide you with multiple options for purchasing a vast selection of my cards.

Stay tuned for not just more cards, but even more exciting news.
Never dull your creativity.






No comments:

Post a Comment