Saturday, March 4, 2017

More Thank You's For You




Today I am presenting you with another peek at the new Thank You Card Collection.

For all my customers and friends, I thought that there was no better way to say thank you for your patience through my long move than to provide you with new designs of thank you cards. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed creating them.



This set of Boho-style cards made me stretch my creative ideas.  I am a designer who enjoys color (immensely), but I have never been crazy about paisley or the boho style.  I must admit that I struggled at first, but the finished product is making me rethink my bias.

Always remember to be as creative as you can be.  Many studies have shown that keeping the mind working with hobbies such as reading, painting or any kind of creative endeavor helps you live a longer, healthier life.

Each of us has a creative streak (even when we question it).  See what you can create today.

Thanks again for stopping by to see what I am creating now.


No comments:

Post a Comment