Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Exciting News!! This Can't Wait!

You are not going to believe the exciting news that I came to deliver to you today!  Opening day is getting so close that I felt it necessary to give my customers a huge benefit.  I could not be happier to be back in business and to have the best customers.

First, take a look at the newest Thank You Card Collection set:




Aren't they gorgeous?  That is exciting enough, but....

I have kept you in suspense long enough.  So here it is:  Once these cards are available for purchase on my Ebay and Etsy stores, I will be offering FREE SHIPPING (in the US) on all cards, for a limited time. 

Great news for my awesome customers!  Now I know you can't wait for the stores to open as well.

Come back tomorrow for more updates and to see what is new.  I am working hard to provide you with a selection that will insure you can find what you are looking for.

Stay Creative!



No comments:

Post a Comment