Thursday, September 18, 2014

It's Christmas Card Time

I know, I know.  Christmas?! Really?!  The simple answer is yes.  In my type of business you have to stay ahead of the holidays.

Even though the heat of summer is finally coming to an end, and the cool breezes of autumn are beginning, I have been trying to get myself prepared for the busy holiday season.

Over the next few days, I will be sharing some of my holiday creations.  I will also try to catch you up by showing you some of my baby, birthday, wedding and anniversary cards.  Browse through and enjoy.

Remember that my cards are all one of a kind creations.  I rarely create more than one of the same card.  If you see something you are interested in, you can always go to my Ebay store and see if it is still available for purchase.  If not, you are welcome to browse for something just as amazing.  Better yet, get your creative juices flowing and use my kreation to create your own.


If you would like to see more of my kreations, please visit Kimberz Kreations Ebay Store.




No comments:

Post a Comment