Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Bright and Colorful Thank You Greetings



Today I wanted to show you a few cards from the multiple collections of Thank You cards I have created.  

If you are like me, of all the cards you send, thank you card are the ones you use most of all.  Whenever I create thank you cards, I like to keep them versatile enough that I can you them for a multitude of occasions.  You never really know when you will need a thank you card, or what you might need it for.



Of course, if you really want to brighten someone's day, why not do it with bright, bold colors.  Your recipient can't miss these bright cards.  Now, that is a way to brighten someone's day!

If you would like to see the other thank you card collections, as well as the many other styles of greeting cards I have created, stop by my Ebay store - Kimberz Kreations .

New cards are being added all of the time.  I am working hard right now on creating Christmas cards.  After the holidays, I hope to introduce new card styles.




No comments:

Post a Comment