Sunday, September 21, 2014

Christmas Greeting Cards

When the Christmas cards begin to arrive in the mailbox, it is always an exciting time for me.  I love not only to create and send my own, I love to receive each one.  For me, it is more than just a card.  The person sending the card took a minute out of their day to think of you and select this specific greeting just for you.
I have a couple of friends and family members who also enjoy creating their own cards.  Those are the cards that I most look forward to.  These are the people that took out a few extra moments to create and share that greeting.  I know that those who receive my cards have a smile on their faces before they even open the envelope.

I am the person who is first to send them out...usually the week after Thanksgiving.  I select just the right card for the personality of the recipient.  And I have to decorate the envelope as I address each one.  It has been that way all my adult life.  





I am sure that you would enjoy seeing your recipient with that same smile on their faces.  The feedback that I receive from everyone is always a great boost that helps me to create something even better the next time I send them a card.

If you are not comfortable with creating your own cards, consider purchasing handmade cards and send them.  You will be shocked by the happiness that you made happen.  It will not only make you look and feel great, you are helping an artist (the creator of the card).  Everyone loves to be validated.

If you want to see more of my cards of all sorts, check out Kimberz Kreations on Ebay.
I not only sell my kreations, but I also have crafting supplies to help you create your own on a budget.



No comments:

Post a Comment