Sunday, November 9, 2014

Handmade Christmas Card Designs

 
Here is your peek at my newest attempt to do the snowy hill sponging technique.  As with most technique, I will keep practicing.  I find that even though practice may not make perfect, it sure does help.  I look forward to trying out even more cards and designs using this technique.  It really is fun.
 
I have also been very busy with my embossing powders.  I really like using the embossing powders and folders to add extra dimension to cards.  It can be a little expensive and time consuming, but the results make it all worth while.

 
The holidays are coming sooner than we all expect.  If you want to create your own cards and crafts, I have a selection of embellishments and crafting supplies in my Ebay store: Kimberz Kreations .  As well, I always have selections of cards for you to choose from.
 
I would love for you to drop by and see what is available today.  As always, I look forward to receiving your suggestions and comments.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment