Thursday, May 18, 2017

It's Snowing in May?! Check Out The Upcoming Christmas Designs.

 Thinking of the Christmas holidays in May is a bit unusual, but Christmas is my busiest time of the year-both personally and professionally.  Preparation begins early so that you (my customer) will have a wide variety of designs to choose from.

This year, I plan on having the biggest variety of one-of-a-kind Christmas card designs.  What this means for you is that you will have the most unique Christmas cards designs to send to friends and loved ones this holiday season. 

http://stores.ebay.com/kimberzkreations

 Ask yourself, would you rather receive a run-of-the-mill store bought card, or would you love to receive a uniquely handcrafted card?  In purchasing and sending store bought cards, you run the risk of your recipient receiving that very same card from someone else.  Is it worth the risk?

Handcrafted cards usually have brighter colors and detailed elements that store bought cards just do not have.  They are perfectly imperfect, unlike printed cards. Purchasing handcrafted cards support the artist who produced them. 

http://stores.ebay.com/kimberzkreationshttp://stores.ebay.com/kimberzkreations

In designing and producing my cards, I use only quality materials; paper, stamps and embellishments.  Quality and design are foremost in the making of these unique greeting cards.  Even though I may not know you or your recipient personally, I always keep you in mind when I am crafting each one.  I never sell a card that I, myself, would not send to my loved ones.

As always, I welcome your comments, questions and suggestions.  I love to hear from my current and future customers and do my very best to implement suggestions on my future designs.  If you would like to see all my current designs, they are available on Ebay and Etsy.  New cards, rubber stamps and embellishments are added frequently.

Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment