Thursday, May 11, 2017

Christmas in May?!

You read it right.  Christmas in May.  Today the first group of Christmas cards were assembled.  I have been working hard to get inspired for new designs.  The goal is to have the largest selection of Christmas cards available this holiday season.  It is an interesting goal because our holiday cards are the most popular.  I just want to head into the holidays with a variety for everyone, as well as making the season a little less crazy for myself.


Getting into the Christmas spirit at this time of the year is not an easy feat.  While everyone is planning their summer vacations (myself included-the beach), it not the ideal time to get inspired for winter and all that the holidays bring.  However, tis the life of a crafter.  We all know the struggle.


I am the person who love the holiday season.  My favorite cards come from this time of the year.  I am in love with the selection of colors and styles and enjoy sharing them.  Of all the patterned/printed papers I own, Christmas colors and prints completely outweigh any other season or holiday.

If you have an idea that you would like to see for Christmas, be it color combination or styles, please take a moment to share them with me.  I can use all the inspiration that I can get.

Stay tuned for the updates on cards that not only are available, but will be available soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment