Tuesday, August 1, 2017

It's Christmas in August!

It is August.  Summer is winding down and the kids will all be heading back to school.  Fall and cool temperatures are right around the corner.  It will be Christmas before we all know it.

I have been designing new Christmas card designs all summer.  Now available in my Ebay store are more than 500 new Christmas card designs for the 2017 season.  I am continuing to add new sets and increasing the number of designs available for you to choose from.



I decided to spend some time with my Stampin' Up Pretty Pines set.  I wanted to play around with some new colors and styles to see what I could come up with.  These are a few of the color combinations I came up with.  I love this versatile set.  Although it takes a bit of time to cut all the die-cuts and embossing, the result is amazing.  It's not always this easy to capture color, dimension and style in a card.

If you have some photos of cards you have created with this set and would like to share, I would love to see your creations!  Suggestions and ideas are always welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment