Sunday, July 23, 2017

Christmas in Teal

I am still reeling with joy over the introduction of my Christmas 2017 line.  It makes me happy not only to create these gorgeous cards, but to release them to friends, family and customers for the first time.  

I began this home-based business of card making many years ago with the support of family and friends.  They knew that my therapy was designing and creating cards.  Although they enjoyed receiving my cards for every occasion, they knew I had hundreds more at home and enough paper and embellishments to make thousands more.  Several people made the suggestion of selling them for others to enjoy.  When my husband got the idea in his head, the urging became overwhelming.

I am so glad that I took my hobby and turned it into my job.  I love my job!


http://stores.ebay.com/kimberzkreations

http://stores.ebay.com/kimberzkreations

This year's line is different than any other year so far.  I concentrated on stretching my skills and adding more details and embellishments than ever before.  Due to my couponing hobby and may I say, great sale shopping, I was able to accomplish this without having to raise the cost of my cards.  So it is win, win!

Keep watching my blog, Facebook fan page, and my Ebay store to see and purchase all of my cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment